2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Thanks to a range of 2019 Toyota Camry configurations, Woodbury commuters have plenty of options to customize their drives around St. Paul. Save money and still get a solid feature selection with the base trim, L, or go for thrilling drives with the performance-focused XSE. With the 2019 Toyota Camry configurations, there’s a model for everyone. Explore the available Camry options at Inver Grove Toyota in Inver Grove Heights!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- Toyota Camry L: Starting at $23,845 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry LE: Starting at $24,350 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry SE: Starting at $25,550 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XLE: Starting at $28,925 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XSE: Starting at $29,475 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XLE V6: Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XSE V6: Starting at $34,600 MSRP*
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
All 2019 Toyota Camry configurations offer Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) as standard. This package of driver assistance and safety features includes:
- Lane Departure with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
Toyota Camry Features
In addition to these advanced safety systems, every Toyota Camry model boasts the Toyota Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in Mendota Heights. Otherwise, here are several other features available by trim level:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: The introductory Camry model offers an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot for you and your passengers to enjoy while on the go. Also take advantage of automatic LED headlights, a rearview camera, keyless entry, a 7-inch touchscreen interface with the Entune 3.0 infotainment system, and the GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: Next up is the LE trim, which promises more comfort thanks to the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a 60/40-split folding backseat ensures optimal cargo/passenger setups. What’s more, 17-inch alloy wheels promote a sleeker exterior, while an integrated car alarm will keep your vehicle safe.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: Get a sportier drive with the Sport Edition (SE) trim. You’ll enjoy revised steering calibration, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and a sport-tuned suspension to achieve this athletic feel. Other noteworthy features include SofTex seating and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE guarantees more premium features for a more premium drive. Leather upholstery and dual-zone automatic climate control boost comfort, while wireless smartphone charging, a head-up display, and an 8-inch touchscreen enhance connectivity.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: Get the best of the sportiness of the SE and the premium nature of the XLE with the 2019 XSE, since it combines both models’ features.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: As the name denotes, a stronger 3.5L V6 engine comes standard on this model, good for 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile interior features include heated front seats, leather trim, and chrome accents.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: Achieve the same performance specs as the XLE V6 trim, as the XSE V6 shares the same engine. Additionally, 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system enhance the passenger experience, while speed-sensitive volume keeps audio under control for safety purposes.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Experience everything the new Toyota Camry has to offer by visiting Inver Grove Toyota near Woodbury. Our team will take you out for a test drive! In the meantime, browse our new Camry inventory, and make sure to check out our current specials. From there, contact us with any questions or to plan your visit!
Latest on Toyota Models in Inver Grove Heights
Thanks to a range of 2019 Toyota Camry configurations, Woodbury commuters have plenty of options to customize their drives around St. Paul. Save money and still get a solid feature selection with the base trim, L, or go for thrilling drives with the performance-focused XSE. With the 2019 Toyota Camry configurations, there’s a model for everyone….
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has been completely redesigned for the new model year, and this time around, it’s offering more exciting options and standard features than ever before! Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 and a new Corolla Hybrid trim level are just a couple of the additions for 2020, and we’re sure you’ll find even more…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is well-known as a capable, dependable compact SUV, and for 2019, it’s offering more than ever before! We could spend all day talking about the new RAV4 safety features and performance capabilities, but you’ll also need to take a look at the 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors if you want to make…