2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Thanks to a range of 2019 Toyota Camry configurations, Woodbury commuters have plenty of options to customize their drives around St. Paul. Save money and still get a solid feature selection with the base trim, L, or go for thrilling drives with the performance-focused XSE. With the 2019 Toyota Camry configurations, there’s a model for everyone. Explore the available Camry options at Inver Grove Toyota in Inver Grove Heights!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- Toyota Camry L: Starting at $23,845 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry LE: Starting at $24,350 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry SE: Starting at $25,550 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XLE: Starting at $28,925 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XSE: Starting at $29,475 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XLE V6: Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XSE V6: Starting at $34,600 MSRP*
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
All 2019 Toyota Camry configurations offer Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) as standard. This package of driver assistance and safety features includes:
- Lane Departure with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
Toyota Camry Features
In addition to these advanced safety systems, every Toyota Camry model boasts the Toyota Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in Mendota Heights. Otherwise, here are several other features available by trim level:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: The introductory Camry model offers an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot for you and your passengers to enjoy while on the go. Also take advantage of automatic LED headlights, a rearview camera, keyless entry, a 7-inch touchscreen interface with the Entune 3.0 infotainment system, and the GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: Next up is the LE trim, which promises more comfort thanks to the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a 60/40-split folding backseat ensures optimal cargo/passenger setups. What’s more, 17-inch alloy wheels promote a sleeker exterior, while an integrated car alarm will keep your vehicle safe.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: Get a sportier drive with the Sport Edition (SE) trim. You’ll enjoy revised steering calibration, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and a sport-tuned suspension to achieve this athletic feel. Other noteworthy features include SofTex seating and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE guarantees more premium features for a more premium drive. Leather upholstery and dual-zone automatic climate control boost comfort, while wireless smartphone charging, a head-up display, and an 8-inch touchscreen enhance connectivity.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: Get the best of the sportiness of the SE and the premium nature of the XLE with the 2019 XSE, since it combines both models’ features.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: As the name denotes, a stronger 3.5L V6 engine comes standard on this model, good for 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile interior features include heated front seats, leather trim, and chrome accents.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: Achieve the same performance specs as the XLE V6 trim, as the XSE V6 shares the same engine. Additionally, 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system enhance the passenger experience, while speed-sensitive volume keeps audio under control for safety purposes.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Experience everything the new Toyota Camry has to offer by visiting Inver Grove Toyota near Woodbury. Our team will take you out for a test drive! In the meantime, browse our new Camry inventory, and make sure to check out our current specials. From there, contact us with any questions about our AWD Toyota models or services, or just to get in touch to plan your visit!
Latest on Toyota Models in Inver Grove Heights
The Toyota Prius family is growing and now Woodbury drivers have several hybrid models to choose from, including the Prius Plug-In Hybrid. The new Toyota Prius models are an excellent option for drivers who want an eco-friendly and wallet-friendly vehicle. Compare Prius models before giving our dealership a call about hitting the roads for a…
The new Toyota Tacoma has a lot of car shoppers in and around the St. Paul and Mendota Heights areas. Visit Inver Grove Toyota to explore the different Toyota Tacoma trim levels, standard features like the Toyota Tacoma bed size, and starting prices. We’ll help you find the Tacoma model that will enhance your drivers around the Cottage Grove area….
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a spacious vehicle without the feeling of bulkiness. Its interior offers comfortable seating for your whole family, as well as plenty of space for your belongings. You will also enjoy the latest in amenities and technologies from Toyota, which increases as you move up the Toyota Highlander model lineup. Learn…