See Current Toyota Tacoma Awards
- Tacoma is the best-selling compact pickup in America.
- Tacoma has been the best-selling compact pickup since 2005.
- Tacoma was winner of Pickuptrucks.com’s Midsize Shootout for 2012.
- Tocoma was highest predicted resale value among midsize pickups according to ALG.
- Tacoma was named a Best Overall Value of the Year 24 of the last 25 years.
- Tacoma was named Highest Retained Value in its class, has the Lowest Ownership Costs in its class, SmartChoice Ownership Costs winner, SmartChoice Retained Value winner, SmartChoice Fuel Costs winner, SmartChoice Operating Costs winner and named an Excellent Value for 2012 by IntelliChoice.
- Toyota is the most fuel-efficient full-line automotive manufacturer.
- Toyota has more IIHS Top Safety Picks for 2012 than any other brand.
- Toyota has the greatest durability of any full-line automotive manufacturer.
- 80% of Toyotas sold in the last 20 years are still on the road today.
- Toyota is the #1 selling brand of hybrid vehicles in America.
- Toyota earned the most Best Overall Value Awards for 2012 of any brand.
- Toyota has the best overall brand value of any full-line manufacturer on the road today.
- Toyota has had the best overall brand value of any full-line manufacturer seven out of the last eight years.
- Toyota has the best retained value of any full-line car manufacturer on the road today.
- Toyota is the highest-rated manufacturer based on 2012 IntelliChoice Cost of Ownership Data Analysis.
- Toyota has more vehicles in the American-Made Index’s Top 10 than any other brand.
- Toyota ranked #1 on Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brands List for 2012.