See Current Toyota Tundra Awards
- Tundra was ranked “Most Dependable Large Pickup, Seven Years in a Row” by J.D. Power and Associates.
- Tundra was named a Best Overall Value of the Year, named Highest Retained Value in its class, has the Lowest Ownership Costs in its class and was SmartChoice Retained Value winner for 2012 by IntelliChoice.
- Tundra was IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2012.
- Tundra was ranked ‘Most Dependable Large Pickup’ for 2012 by J.D. Power and Associates.
- Tundra has one of the highest percentages of U.S./Canadian parts content of any full-size pickup for 2012.
- Toyota is the most fuel-efficient full-line automotive manufacturer.
- Toyota has more 2012 IIHS Top Safety Picks than any other brand.
- Toyota has the greatest durability of any full-line automotive manufacturer.
- 80% of Toyotas sold in the last 20 years are still on the road today.
- Toyota is the #1 selling brand of hybrid vehicles in America.
- Toyota earned the most Best Overall Value Awards for 2012 of any brand.
- Toyota has the best overall brand value of any full-line manufacturer on the road today.
- Toyota has had the best overall brand value of any full-line manufacturer seven out of the last eight years.
- Toyota has the best retained value of any full-line car manufacturer on the road today.
- Toyota is the highest-rated manufacturer based on 2012 IntelliChoice Cost of Ownership Data Analysis.
- Toyota has more vehicles in the American-Made Index’s Top 10 than any other brand.
- Toyota ranked #1 on Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brands List for 2012.