See Current Toyota Yaris Awards
- Yaris was ranked “Most Dependable Sub-Compact” Car for 2012 by J.D. Power and Associates.
- Yaris was named one of the 10 Best Back-to-School Cars for 2012 by Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com.
- Yaris 3-Door Liftback was named a Best Overall Value of the Year, has the Lowest Ownership Costs in its class, has the Lowest Operating Costs in its class, a SmartChoice Maintenance Costs winner, SmartChoice Retained Value winner, SmartChoice Fuel Costs winner, SmartChoice Retained Value winner and was named an Excellent Value for 2012 by IntelliChoice.
- Yaris 5-Door Liftback has the Lowest Maintenance Costs in its class for 2012 according to IntelliChoice.
- Yaris was a IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2012.
- Toyota is the most fuel-efficient full-line automotive manufacturer.
- Toyota has more IIHS Top Safety Picks for 2012 than any other brand.
- Toyota has the greatest durability of any full-line automotive manufacturer.
- 80% of all Toyotas sold in the last 20 years are still on the road today.
- Toyota is the #1 selling brand of hybrid vehicles in America.
- Toyota earned the most Best Overall Value Awards for 2012 of any brand.
- Toyota has the best overall brand value of any full-line manufacturer on the road today.
- Toyota has had the best overall brand value of any full-line manufacturer seven out of the last eight years.
- Toyota has the best retained value of any full-line car manufacturer on the road today.
- Toyota is the highest-rated manufacturer based on 2012 IntelliChoice Cost of Ownership Data Analysis.
- Toyota has more vehicles in the American-Made Index’s Top 10 than any other brand.
- Toyota ranked #1 on Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brands List for 2012.