See Current Toyota Highlander Awards
- Highlander – Best Overall Value of the Year, Lowest Operating Costs in its class, Highest Retained Value in its class, Lowest Ownership Costs in its class, SmartChoice Ownership Costs winner, SmartChoice Fuel Costs winner, SmartChoice Retained Value winner, SmartChoice Operating Costs winner and named an Excellent Value for 2012 by IntelliChoice.
- Highlander Hybrid has the Lowest Fuel Costs in its class for 2012 according to IntelliChoice.
- Highlander IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2012.
- Toyota is the most fuel-efficient full-line automotive manufacturer.
- Toyota has more 2012 IIHS Top Safety Picks than any other brand.
- Toyota has the greatest durability of any full-line automotive manufacturer.
- 80% of Toyotas sold in the last 20 years are still on the road today.
- Toyota is the #1 selling brand of hybrid vehicles in America.
- Toyota earned the most 2012 Best Overall Value Awards of any brand.
- Toyota has the best overall brand value of any full-line manufacturer on the road today.
- Toyota has had the best overall brand value of any full-line manufacturer seven out of the last eight years.
- Toyota has the best retained value of any full-line car manufacturer on the road today.
- Toyota is the highest-rated manufacturer based on 2012 IntelliChoice Cost of Ownership Data Analysis.
- Toyota has more vehicles in the American-Made Index’s Top 10 than any other brand.
- Toyota ranked #1 on Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brands List for 2012.